Tuesday, December 20, 2005

So, here we are. A first post. First one. You would think I had something momentous.

Nope.

I work in EMS, I have a really great woman, who I like to think adores me. You never can really tell with women, though, so I buy her chocolate.

And I ride motorcycles, a lot. She rides too, on the back normally. Of the bike, I mean. Though right now I am not riding as much, since it is winter. More the ice keeps me in, rather than the cold.

What else? I don't sleep much, side effect of work. And...hmm. I enjoy writing, I fence (With the swords, not the posts), and play the occasional RPG. And Write the occasional RPG tournament. Nice how that works out.

So, this is the beginning. The first. I guess I am glad I got it out of the way. Next time will be easier, you know.

Keep the Rubber Side Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment