Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good weekend. I've managed to get writing done, though while I am keeping the writing prompts I think I will work on the Nano novel from last year. I might also work on another story idea I've got in my head. I will also accept outline writing, but not research. I should be spending my 30 minutes writing.

I spent most of today out. Breakfest in wautoma for Debs birthday. Others came too, which was nice of them since the weather was singularly crappy. After breakfest was ice cream at Milty Wilty, also good. The weather would've been nice in March, but this is June and I was disappointed. On the way home from ice cream I saw hints of blue sky, but it didn't last and milwaukee was cold. Warm tea and my furnace helped with my chill, but I still can't help but wonder where summer is.

iI

No comments:

Post a Comment