Friday, June 5, 2009

New year in June?

I was going to do a better job at writing and blogging this year, and while I started off well, I have faded in the last few months.

There have been other things going on, of course. I injured my ankle at a fencing meet, which meant I couldn't fence. That seems to take a lot of the vis out of my life when it happens, just as when I can't ride for some reason.

I've also been on 2 long motorcycle trips, which should've been excellent blogging oppurtunties, but both of which I let slip by. That is pretty unforgivable on my part, and I must do better.

But, I am officially returned to fencing June 1, and have committed myself to writing every day (30 minutes is my current target, something I can even sneak in at work), and with that I plan to spend a few minutes on my blog as well.

Oh, and I'll try not to complain about Twilight, either. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment