Thursday, February 16, 2006

Post V-Day

Well, the trickle pf gifts was not well received, though the chocolate went over very well. I am still alittle hurt over it, but I will live.

I like to stay at hotels, and over the last couple years have been using Country Inns just about exclusively. The beds are comfy, and they have free breakfest. Well, alot of places actually have free breakfest now, but I just like Country Inns. I would recommend them to anyone looking to travel.

I also like camping, but you can't easily camp in Wisconsin in Febuary, especially in a town when visiting your girlfriend, who's idea of roghing it is the lack of Food Network on the TV.

She really is cute, though, and not as bad as that sounds. I am sure I will hear about typing it later.

All well, Back to work. Be safe, and keep the rubber side down.

1 comment:

  1. You, my dear friend, are a very hard person to track down. However, for a person who is almost as stuborn as you are, I seemed to have managed. That being said CALL ME. When I don't here from you in a long while I tend to get a little worried.

    The number is the same. Give my favorite dive a snack for me.

    Shilo

    ReplyDelete