Sunday, December 10, 2006


Finally, Saturday, I had some time to go and look at Christmas lights. I headed downtown, since there is a nice display at Pere Marquette Park, next to the Milwaukee Historical Society. I know that, before the snow storm, it would be easy to get the bike up on the curb, and take some pictures.

Unfortunately, Milwaukee plowed the roads, and the sidewalks, resulting in a huge ridge between the two.


This is a picture from across the river, on the Riverwalk. Not as cool, but I need some snow to melt.


Little photo with the temp on it. The bike didn't show up so well, but you can see it. And I was off the main road, so it was probably the safest picture I took.

The Beemer is done, by the way, but the Shop, where it went for repair (It really is called the Shop, too), is still trapped by ice and snow. 4 wheeled vehicle are having problems there. I said I would pick it up anyway, but they want to take it for a test drive first, and I can't blame them for wanting the roads to be better.

Milwaukee is getting rain and above freezing daytime temps all week, so I have some hope again. We will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment