Tuesday, December 19, 2006

So long since the last post. Not my fault, really. After the bitter cold and knee deep snow, the weather as turned a (for December) balmy 40s and sunny, so I have been riding. There are still other bikes out too, so I am not even alone. If it stays like this, there will not be much point to blogging, since riding all winter will not be that big of a deal.

The Beemer came back from the Shop on Friday, and I have about 200 miles on it since then. I have to ride it now as much as I can, so I am used to it again when the weather is less agreeable. Odd how strange it felt, after not riding it for more than a month. Still, I am getting the hang of it again, and am not too worried for when winter returns.

I will have to go and take some pictures of Christmas lights. 'Tis the season, and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment